You've seen the "witch crash" kits. But you can make your
own that's better looking than the store bought ones. In this photo
the maker did a great job making the witch crash scene. Look closely,
you will notice some very nice touches such as the owl on the broomstick
and the witch is reading Harry Potter.
|• Measure a pair of black sweat pants legs
and cut two board's 2" longer than the sweats.
• Slide the wooden legs into the sweat pants, nail a
leg onto each side of the pole about 5' from the ground. Have 2" of the legs extending toward the witch's back so that
she appears to have hips.
• Slide the boots onto the ends of the legs and secure with nails.
• Secure the broom in place by nailing it to the pole.
• Cut two board's (1" by 2") to the length of the black sweatshirt arms and slip the boards inside the sleeves.
• Nail an arm to each side of the pole, parallel to the ground about
24" above her legs.
• Slip old gloves onto ends of the witch's arm and attach with nails.
• Use a black trash bag and wrap it around the pole so it hangs over
the witch as a cape and nail.
• Nail a wig to the tree, or a bunch of thick yarn in long strands and
cover it with the hat, nail the hat in place.